Hamlin Station features live Acoustical Music every Saturday Night.
We have quite an impressive list of performer’s. Take a look below to see some of the entertainers who frequently appear.
- Our newest addition to our Entertainers List is: ACOUSTIC BREW: http://www.acousticbrew.net/ explained as Rochester’s Fun, Energetic 3 Piece Acoustic Band that specializes in a wide range of great music that has been energizing and enticing audiences throughout the region. Tim Binder, Director of Radio Promotions for Victory Records stated; “Three words describe Matt and Acoustic Brew: Fun, Fun, Fun! Their energy and talent is a breath of fresh air for the Rochester music scene.” Pete “The Mayor” Kennedy, Director of Radio Promotions for the Rochester NY radio station 94.1 The ZONE also agrees that Acoustic Brew is a staple of the Rochester Music Scene. A glimpse of Acoustic Brew’s extensive song list guarantees those crowds will be dancing, laughing, and singing along in no time.
- Ernie Capone: Erniecapone.com This Rochester, NY native has become a powerhouse entertainer singing the songs of the 50’s & 60’s. Ernie Capone epitomizes the “Rat pack” era. Ernie has that warm engaging voice that entrances everyone who hears him. He belts out perfect renditions of Elvis, Frank Sinatra and other of the era to the delight of his listeners. On most occasions you can find the audience dancing the night away while Ernie sings all the songs they know and love.
- Dave McGrath: Davemcgrath.com Dave McGrath has been recording and performing for over 20 years. His self-titled debut CD was released in 2005 and more recently, “Songs of The Road”, in 2008. In addition to his dynamic originals, Dave demonstrates his vast range of covers ranging from rock, to pop and country. He expertly performs songs from artists such as John Mayer, Tom Petty, and Jason Mraz. He can also rock the house with favorites by The Eagles, Eric Clapton, Bob Segar, and The Rolling Stones. Dave also has a country streak, with songs by Keith Urban, Little Big Town, and Brad Paisley.
- Todd East: Toddeast.net Todd began playing piano and singing at the age of three. He began his professional career at the age of fifteen and has been performing ever since. Blind since birth, Todd is often compared to Stevie Wonder, one of his major influences. Other influences include Billy Joel, Elton John, and Bruce Hornsby. Todd is considered one of the premier pianists and vocalists in Upstate New York and continues to perform not only as a solo artist, but with a wide variety of groups. An original member of Prime Time Funk, Todd has performed internationally (at the Lionel Hampton Jazz Club in Paris, France) regionally at Foxwoods Casino Resort and locally at the Rochester Music Fest. His voice can be heard on many local and regional television and radio commercials.
- Frank Herkimer: FrankHerkimer.com Frank has worked for many years in the Rochester area with groups such as Reporter, Private Drive, and Ruby Shooz and other top groups and spent 12 years in Los Angeles performing in various roles including music director on a harbor cruise ship. Frank is now establishing himself as an artist under his own name.
- Swamp Moose: If you haven’t yet seen Steve and Gil play guitar and sing, you’ve missed out! They sing at Hamlin Station often, playing guitar and having a good time with all of us. These gentleman are very musically gifted!
- Amy Montrois: Amy’s comments about Hamlin Station, “Yay I am sooo excited to go back to this BEAUTIFUL bar! This place is so awesome and SO worth the trip! Great food, great drinks, and great people too!”